Topsleeve produce all natural and environmentally friendly wool pipe insulation. We provide a variety of insulation products for trade and construction use.
Topsleeve provide three different products
- PL-15-22 For pipes from 15mm to 22mm
- PL-22-28 For 22mm to 28mm pipes
- Universal WRAP For wrapping around existing pipework and multiple pipes of any size.
- Wool is natural, renewable and sustainable
- Topsleeve Insulation is perfectly safe to touch and requires no specialized safety clothing or equipment, making it easy to install
- It causes no irritation to the eyes, skin or lungs and wool fibres present no hazard to your health
- Wool fibres are breathable, meaning they can absorb and release moisture without reducing thermal performance
- Wool does not support combustion and will extinguish itself in the event of fire
- Topsleeve Insulation does not settle due to the high elasticity of the wool fibres ensuring no loss of performance over time
- Wool is designed by nature to save energy
- Topsleeve Insulation also requires only a fraction of the energy to produce compared to that of man made counterparts
- Wool has a higher fire resistance than cellulose and cellular plastic insulation
- It does not burn, but instead singes away from fire and extinguishes itself (Wool has a very high inflammation point of 560°C due to its high Nitrogen content of ~16%) Wool is self extinguishing because of its high Limiting Oxygen Index (LOI=25.2), which means to completely burn wool an oxygen content of 25.2% is necessary whereas air only has 21%
- Wool fibres are hygroscopic by nature, meaning the can absorb up to 35% of their own weight from the surrounding atmosphere depending on the humidity, helping to preserve any surrounding timbers.
- While absorbing this moisture, wool releases energy in the form of heat, thus raising the temperature of its surrounding areas. Naturally releasing this moisture in the warmer seasons, wool creates a cooling effect on the same surroundings.
Easy to use
- Simple application
- Just slide onto pipe
- 'Scrunch up' for added absorbency and sound cancellation
- For WRAP Simply wrap your pipe in a spiral action along the fitting
- No dust, mess or irritants
See All Products & Learn MoreClose
20Years of experience